Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL SALES AND USES. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE LIMITED WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY AND ARBITRATION PROVISIONS. KEEPING, USING, OR ALLOWING USE OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE TO RETURN THE UNUSED PRODUCT.
The information, material and content provided in the Site (the "Information") may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review these Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
High Risk Activity
Products sold by Gorilla Fight Gear include equipment and gear used in combative sports such as martial arts, mixed martial arts, kick boxing, boxing, fitness, and strenght combat conditioning training. These activities are considered high risk and participate in any of these activities at your own risk. You agree to consult with your personal physician before participating in any of these high risk activities.
WARNING! Gorilla Fight Gear Products are manufactured with care and craftsmanship to provide some degree of protection to help reduce the risks of injury. Due to the high risk activity these products are not warranted to prevent injury or death. The user, therefore, EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF INJURY or DEATH SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN SUCH HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT of Gorilla Fight Gear including but not limited to equipment malfunction from whatever cause, or any other fault of Gorilla Fight Gear. Additionally, you agree to defend and hold Gorilla Fight Gear harmless from any third party claims arising from such High Risk Activities while using Gorilla Fight Gear product.
WARNING! With time and use the materials used in these products will lose some of their effectiveness and will require replacement to continue to reduce the risks of injury.
Your Duty as Coaches, Trainers, Gyms owners is to inform others of these Terms and Conditions Before you allow others to use a Gorilla Fight Gear product you agree that (a) you will require that they (or their legal guardian if they are minors) read, understand, and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale or Use, (b) you believe they (or their guardian) understand that they are participating in a high-risk activity and assume the risk of death or other personal injury, and (c) you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Gorilla Fight Gear harmless from any claims made by them arising from their use of Gorilla Fight Gear products and any information provided by Gorilla Fight Gear on this website or elsewhere.
Limited Replacement Warranty
Gorilla Fight Gear warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 60 days from date of purchase, provided they have not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse. Gorilla Fight Gear’s sole liability is limited to repairing or replacing products that are returned within this 60 day period. We will not be responsible for any shipping costs incurded by replacing a product.
Inspect Before each Use
Each product must be inspected for use to ensure it has not damaged in shipment. If damaged, do not use and immediately return the product to Gorilla FIght Gear for a replacement.
60 Day Returns and Exchanges
- We must be contacted as soon as possible as you will only have 60 days from the date of purchase to return the product to us.
- No Refunds are given or implied we only offer store credit or exchanges for products being returned.
- However refunds will only be given for defective products where no identical replacement product can be supplied, and the option of a store credit has been waived by the customer, assuming we were contacted with 48 hours of delivery.
- The shipping cost of your product is not refundable, unless Gorilla Fight Gear was at fault (We shipped out a defective product, wrong product, and or incorrect size from what you ordered).
- The return cost of returning your item to us is not refundable, unless Gorilla Fight Gear was at fault (We shipped out a defective product, wrong product, and or incorrect size from what you ordered), at which time a store credit will be added to your account for the value of the return shipping.
- You may return any item within 60 days of purchase it for a full store credit, exchange, the shipping charges incurred will be credited to your account for future order.
- Store Credit Refunds or exchanges cannot be made under any circumstances until the goods have been returned to us and the return has been processed and approved, which can take 4-5 business days.
3 Year silverback Limited Warranty
- We must be contacted within 3years from the date of purchase to return the product to us (please contact us via contact us page).
- Only applicable to the silverback product line.
- No Refunds are given or implied we only offer a coupon code on returns that can be used to place an order for a replacement product.
- Where no identical replacement product can be supplied a store credit will be applied to your account.
- The cost of returning your item to us is not refundable.
- Coupon Codes, Store Credit Refunds or Exchanges cannot be made under any circumstances until the goods have been returned to us.
- Returns Within 1 year of purchase order date = 100% return items original purchase price, 2 years = 45%, 3 years 25%.
You agree to protect and fully compensate Gorilla Fight Gear for any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) arising from your use of our products, the Site and the Information provided by Gorilla Fight Gear, your violation of any of these Terms, your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Manitoba, without regard to choice of law rules. Any litigation arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or Gorilla Fight Gear products shall be exclusively in provincial or federal courts located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
These Terms and any terms incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Gorilla Fight Gear relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing, or by Gorilla Fight Gear making such amendments or modifications in accordance with these Terms.