"Journey" The Perfect Travel BJJ Gi
Greetings again fellow Primates. Ever since 2011 we've built an ultra lightweight ripstop fabric gi. This BJJ gi was primarily designed to be a Travel Gi. The First goal was to make a gi that wouldn't take up much room in your carry on, check. Second to be light enough so it would effect what you planned on bringing with you on your trip, check. That is what we did and as a side effect we also made the perfect summer gi, which was very strong for it's weight and unbelievably comfortable like a pair of pajamas.
- Jacket and pants are made from a 10oz / 280gsm ripstop fabric that will shrink no more then 6% regardless of how you wash your gi
- Lightweight a XL gi only weighs 2 3/4lbs
- Doesn't take much room in your gear bag.
- Hang dries within 30mins
- Jacket is made from a one piece construction so no annoying back seams
- 1cm thick Fast Drying EVA lapel
- All seams are triple stitched
- All stress points are reinforced
- Traditional drawstring waistband
You can review the size chart tab for more detail size chart information but this is going to be the goo info that will help you in making the right size choice, cause their is nothing i hate more then order stuff only just to find out it doesn't fit or the size chart info didn't apply to my body type what so ever.
First off when looking at the detailed size chart keep in mind that this fabric has a max 6% shrinkage.
If you are 5'5" 180lbs = L is the better fit due to your weight
If you are 5'8" 185lbs = L is the best fit
If you are 5'10" 155lbs = L is the better fit based of your height
If you are 6'3" 185lbs = XL is the better fit based on your height
If you are 6'2" 210lbs = XL is the best fit
If you are 6'1" 380lbs = B5XL is the best fit
If you are 6'5" 270lbs = 2XL is the best fit
If you are 5'10" 210lbs = XL is the better fit based on your weight