Return Policy for new UNused items
Please contact us via Returns Contact form within 48 hours if there is a problem with the order you received. All used defective product returns must be made within 60 days of your purchase date.
Unopened products can be returned for a full refund/store credit of the product purchase price or for exchange. Products must be in original new condition, include complete packaging, all tags and be free from odours.
RETURN POLICY FOR used DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Unless otherwise stated all new products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer's defects for a period of 60 days. if you receive a defective product that failed before the 60 day period please contact us via Returns Contact form as quickly as possible.
Normal wear and tear are not considered to be a defect. Use of our products in a manner other than that which they were manufactured for also nullifies this warranty.
Cost of shipping returns
Products must be shipped back to Gorilla Fight Gear at the customers' expense. Shipping charges cannot be refunded
Refunds/store credits and exchanges will be processed within 2 business days upon receipt of the returned products.
LOst or Damaged returns
If items get lost or damaged when returned, we cannot grant a refund for those items. Prior to returning the item please contact us via our returns contact form so we may confirm the return and ensure a speedy refund/store credit and or exchange.
DOes SHIPPING COSTS GET refunded
There are no store credits or refunds for shipping once an order has been shipped out, and, there are no shipping store credits or refunds if you request replacement or exchange for an item. only the purchase price of the item can be refunded/credited to you.
Any restocking fees
Merchandise not suitable for return includes items that have been worn, altered, washed, soiled or damaged. they will be subject to a 20% restocking fee applied prior to processing the refund/credit or exchange.
For sanitary reasons, groin protectors and mouthguards can not be returned.
All defective products outside this time period are reviewed by our customer service department on an individual case. Gorilla Fight Gear reserves the right to request the return of defective merchandise for future inspection, by our manufacturing department.
RETURN & REFUND SERVICE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WHERE
- It is requested after the initial 48 hours of receiving a Product for new product returns.
- A new product sent back to Gorilla Fight Gear for Return & Refund Service does not include all original accessories and packaging or any item that is not in new or like-new condition, i.e., damage, stains, dirty/pet hair, altered, missing tags, or odors.
- Legal proof of purchase, print out of invoice and return confirmation is not provided with item.
- Any damage of the Product that is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the Product, including exposure to moisture, or improper installation or misuse.
- A Product is not delivered to our warehouse within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- Sale products can not be returned as they are final sale
- Other circumstances stated in this policy.
Again please start the process by contacting us by getting a Return & Refund Service confirmation via the returns service form.
Gorilla Fight Gear
99 Bernard Bay
Winnipeg, MB, R2C 3Y2